Search through our courses
Principles of Printed Textiles – webinar series
The webinar focused on printed textiles along with the key criteria required for defining best fabric bases, colour specifications, production principles and points to be noted when fabric is submitted for bulk.
It also gave a brief overview of dyestuff classes for printing as well as associated fibre groups and looked at basic printing methods and the machinery required for printing process.
In this webinar Pat Hardcastle and Trevor Larkins shared their experience and best practice working with print.
The presentation is followed by a Q&A.
This is one of a series of webinars covering all aspects of textiles and coloration.
Of general interest they also provide SDC recognised CPD hours and certification.
For further details about the SDC visit the website or email email@example.com
How to create a free account on Colour Network
SDC Members can access for free using the discount code provided or contact us for more detail. Apply the code at the checkout.
- Understanding best practices for specifying print requirements
- Knowing importance of using definitive shade standards for consistency and speed to market
- Learning the technical criteria needed for approving and communicating strike offs and bulk production
- Knowing dyestuffs currently used in printing practice
- Understanding the importance of the right Fibre/Dyestuff combinations for printing
- Learning differing machinery used in the print process