Search through our courses
How did I get here? – webinar series
An engaging and informative networking event for anyone interested in a career in the fashion and textile industry, with presentations from industry professionals from leading organisations who will share their career experiences and how they started in the sector. Essential for early career professionals, if you are about to graduate, or just looking for inspiration as to the next step in your career path.
- Eimear Noonan Treacy – Print designer, H&M Kids
- Erika Benz – Senior Manager Materials Footwear, Environmental Sustainability, Adidas
- Laura Aldous – Trend Editor at www.uniquestyleplatform.com
• gain knowledge on careers related to colour
• learn how experienced professionals secured their first jobs in the industry after graduation
• understand some career path possibilities after finishing a design/textiles/colour degree
• gain a wider understanding of the capabilities of a colour related degree in terms of a job in the industry
The presentation is followed by a Q&A.
This is one of a series of webinars covering all aspects of textiles and coloration.
Of general interest they also provide SDC recognised CPD hours and certification.
SDC Members can access for free using the discount code provided or contact us for more detail. Apply the code at the checkout.
Attendees at the live webinar will have received a discount code to access the recording for free. Apply the code at the checkout.
- Learn how experienced professionals secured their first jobs in the industry after graduation
- Understand some career path possibilities after finishing a design/textiles/colour degree
- Gain a wider understanding of the capabilities of a colour related degree in terms of a job in the industry