Search through our courses
Foundation Textile Coloration Certificate
The Foundation Textile Coloration Certificate (FTCC) provides an introduction to the chemistry involved in textile coloration. Learners from diverse educational and experiential levels can take this course and begin to develop the knowledge behind dyeing and textiles.
This 1 year introductory course will equip learners with the knowledge and skills needed to embark on the Textile Coloration Certificate (TCC).
The prospectus provides further details of the costs and benefits available to students and employers wishing to take part in this course.
For employers: a method to educate and create the future experts of the coloration industry to ensure that your business and the industry is in safe hands.
For students: a virtual learning platform providing the opportunity to develop specific knowledge and skills. You will have access to the network of members around the world and can build your own peer groups that will be vital in your future careers.
Apply for course commencing March 2020 below.
Application deadline: 4th January 2020
- An introduction to the chemistry involved in textile coloration.
- Online lectures allowing learners to interact with the tutor and fellow learners.
- 2 modules consisting of 8 and 12 hours' tuition and 32 and 48 hours' guided learning respectively.
- Day residential sessions to develop practical skills and support learning.
- The ideal foundation to move on to our TCC qualification.
What people say
The content of the course was extremely relevant to
my position as a Dyeing Technician.
I chose FTCC as it was an industry recognised course,
which taught a broad range of topics tailored specifically
for the coloration of textiles.
The extra knowledge this course provides gives you the confidence to take on new responsibilities at work.