Search through our courses
Colour Lifecycle Management – SDC webinar
This presentation looked at how tools and services integrate seamlessly into existing processes to simplify the total colour lifecycle – from end to end.
Andrea Roth discussed how over the last decade, leading apparel brands and retailers cut up to 4-6 weeks of lead time from their development calendars while increasing colour and quality compliance — from feasibility studies to color development and compliance monitoring to independent certifications.
The presentation is followed by a Q&A.
This is one of a series of webinars covering all aspects of textiles and coloration.
Of general interest they also provide SDC recognised CPD hours and certification.
SDC Members can access for free using the discount code provided or contact us for more detail. Apply the code at the checkout.
- How to present actual examples of colour feasibility assessment & optimizing spectral data, and show how it supports modern colour management
- The importance of monitoring color matching efficiency from lab dip to first approved production. How to optimize the supply chain and integrate color development into the apparel brand’s or retailer’s PLM system
- Digital colour technology and the advantage of tracking production performance data over time. How to manage and react to colour related data uploaded by connected suppliers
- A simple solution for assessing whites using three new whiteness indices. How to support suppliers in adjusting their process, the optical brightener, and the shading elements
- A comprehensive certification process that elevates mills to global best practices. How to properly train and educate the industry in colour assessment to ensure accurate and consistent colour measurement results