How it works
Future Textile Dyers Fund
Up to 60% funding for UK companies available for FTCC and TCC
Following collaborative discussions with the Worshipful Company of Dyers covering sector skills the Society of Dyers and Colourists will provide funding of up to 60% of the course fees for those studying the SDC’s Foundation Textile Coloration Certificate (FTCC) and Textile Coloration Certificate (TCC). The funding is available for UK based course participants.
The requirement for highly-skilled textile dyers and printers has never been more important. The fund allows businesses to extend their capabilities, increase flexibility and develop new skills within the UK.
Application for funding
Application for funding is automatic for any UK based company registering employees on the course before the deadline specified on the product page. All applicants will be given the same level of funding for applications received by this date. The SDC has a fixed fund to distribute. Levels of funding will be agreed and communicated to employers before invoicing.
Further details available from the product pages or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Colour Network?
The SDC Colour Network is your gateway to learning more about coloration from short courses to professional qualifications.
The content is available on computers, tablets and smartphones allowing you to learn wherever you are.
|The learning experience is through videos, accessible reading material, tests and quizzes and provides access to:
||Content on the Colour Network is either:
Join the network - individual
Joining the network allows you to take courses and monitor your progress as you go.
The colour network gives you the freedom to learn in your own time.
Follow these simple steps:
- Click ‘Join the Network’ and enter your details.
- Browse through a range of free and paid for courses and content.
- To choose a course, simply add it to your basket.
- Then go to your shopping basket to checkout. (If you haven’t joined the network already, you will be prompted to do so).
- Free courses are labelled as £0. You will still need to complete the checkout process to access free courses, but you will not be charged anything.
- Once you have completed the checkout process, your course and related materials will be available in ‘My Account’.
- Take the course and monitor your progress as you go.
- Log in and out of the network at any time and easily pick up where you left off.
Join the Network - Organisations
Joining the network as an organisation allows you to purchase the courses in bulk. It will enable you to register/ enrol your students/ employees and monitor their progress.
Follow these simple steps:
- Browse through the course options.
- Choose the group option at the “add to cart” button.
- Select the number you require.
- Click “add to cart”.
- Continue to add additional courses to your basket or
- Go to “view cart” near the top of the page.
- Changes to quantities can be made on this page
- Any discount codes can be entered here
- Click either proceed to checkout or pay with paypal
- On Checkout page either log in with previously created account details or create a new account.
- Choose either to pay by stripe or request a purchase order.
- Place order.
- Access to the course will be granted once payment has been received.
Managing your students
Once you have bought a bulk purchase you can add or delete students form the account. The students will be invited automatically to access the course.
Follow these simple steps
- Go to My Account
- Go to “To manage your students on a bulk purchase click here”
- Choose the course you wish to add students on from the drop down list.
- Click on “Enroll New User”
- Add user manually or
- Import an excel sheet with the required details using upload users.
- Click “Add User”
- To see a report on users progress, click “Report”
- Select course from drop down list
- Choose show report.